Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What are your New Year Resolutions?


Hey, it's end of the year again. Time is so fast and getting faster, I noticed. Have you? Well, grow up there! Hehe, I just think you are very lazy and messy. But if you're not, good...and I don't know why. Really.

But anyway, I have already explained my 2009 on my Christmas letter I posted earlier this month. So I will no more repeat what 2009 was like to me. This is the follow up of the letter. Title "What are your New Year resolutions," of course you know already what this post will be. The only difference is that this isn't a letter. It's just a normal blog post. ;]

Top 5 Goals of 2010:


  • First on the list is to have more self confidence. More friends. More confident. More active. More enthusiastic. I think I am not sociophobic so I should consider this my first, top, and most important goal of the year!
  • Improve my English grammar. I love to write--randomly. I often found things non-personal easy to proofread but somehow I can't proofread mine easily. [Makes sense?] I am a really good proofreader but not a good writer. And I really write slow. Am I boring?
  • Learn and play the piano more seriously and more enthusiastically, but more fun, of course. I started to learn the piano [keyboard/organ actually] when I was 10 (in sixth grade) but stopped right before I turned 11. My sister is an organist/keyboarder and I want to be like her. But anyway, I am taking piano lessons beginning Friday :)
  • Not to be more too personal on Facebook. Oh, I cleared up my whole wall for 30 minutes today. And if you have seen my letter blog post yesterday, you will understand. But I think it did not explained everything very well. Those are just the basics.
  • More blog posts! Of course, why not! That's the main reason this blog is still alive :) But anyway, why don't you comment?


I have more, but let's keep it little by little. What are your New Year resolutions?