Monday, December 28, 2009

A Letter of Apology

Dear Friends (especially in Facebook),

I have come to some realization that I have been very personal through this past days--or months, even. And I am very sorry for any inconvenience my statuses brought you into. However, this must not be continued in result of my public image being ruined. I do not really like to take things too personal, and I admit this is all my fault. I have abandoned my self in spite of many enthusiasms happening around me. My belligerence had taken me too far--alone, in a separate world.

To my very dear school and other fellow friends, I hope you can accept the fact that I am very timid, shy, and diffident. That's all I can say with my very small voice and speechless mouth.

Life, indeed is hard. If you want to make it easier, live it and enjoy it. It's the most precious gift you'd ever had.

;)

Josh.