Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hah! I am not aging! Today is Wednesday!

I am not not excited that New Year is in two days. Here is the story today:

When I say a fan's status update just awhile ago, I went across the web to find what the date of today is. Well the status said, "Happy New Year and Welcome 2010!" I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday to remember what was yesterday. [Get it?] Our garbage was out yesterday, and the garbage truck normally picks up in the area on Tuesdays. So it means yesterday was Tuesday. And this week's Tuesday wasn't a holiday nor snow day. It was sunny, clearing up all the snow from the snowstorm last Sunday. Going back to the topic, I checked my date/time on the desktop/system tray. It was dated Thursday, December 31, 2009. It must be a mistake, I thought, but no, a website says it is December 31 (it seems that the website follows the system clock/date setting). I know I wasn't aging. I chatted a friend on Facebook. She said it was already Thursday. Then another one said it is Wednesday. I checked Accuweather to make sure. It is December 30, 2009. Wednesday, dorks!