Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Josh Medrano, and I'm signing off

Ever know of talents? Ever know of aspirations? Ever know of inspiration? Well, I mostly don't. It really takes time how to find your talents, aspirations, and inspirations. Today, I realized these criteria being required on the blogging environment. I do not say, however, that I don't have talent, aspirations, or inspirations. But I have a heart whether my talents, aspirations, and inspirations are surely real enough. Enough to start a career. Enough to start a new life. Enough to make a living.

One of my instincts I have been evaluating is that I shouldn't write, or better yet, I do not deserve to write, but I will write. (Don't let me cause a confusion; just move on) But this might not be the last post you'll see from me. I am considering to create another blog (but not soon) in focus of a special category, which I have not decided yet. But in the meanwhile, I'll leave this blog open because someone may like it and decide to source it to a biography project or a research project (so weird of me, but anyway...).

If you have questions, just tell me, I'll be in touched and respond. But first, let me just find a little bit of my real self. Thank you for standing by.

TI am Josh Medrano, and I'm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comment more!