It's been a long long time since I posted my own post. My schedule has been very hectic and a lot, really, is going on with my life and the world! However, I am still going to have my blog up for a few YEARS before I grow old and marry.
My topic for this week on itsme is SILENCE. Every one describes me that I'm silent, and he/she is also wondering what is wrong with me!
If you're reading to this post right now, thanks! Your visit was just added to Google Analytics! :)
Totally random, sorry.
But returning back to the topic, I want to clarify this to show you a little bit of myself. I know I'm getting personal again, but I got to do it!
Silence is defined as "relative or lacking of audible sound." On other cases, psychologically, it is often performed if something violently is going on (or let's define it as form of indirect violence), or diffidence. Well, I am either of those, sometimes. But most of the time, I don't really talk because of shyness. You might call it "social phobia," but I don't think so; I often find myself chatting with schoolmates on Facebook! My silence has no purpose; but it really looks rather confusing, i know. I try and I am trying to be as loud as I can, remove my accent so that they'll understand me, and befriend others and talk to them! [That is one of my New Years Resolutions, BTW]
I am not a Mandelan fan, but I want to be President someday :]
-Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Comment more!