December 23, 2009
Dear friends:
It’s Christmas again! And I am awfully excited about it. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Christmas days are often warm, chilly, and a very calm day to sleep and do nothing. Christmas, I know, is the time we celebrate Jesus’ birth, specifically, when the star rose up, the wise men of the north came to visit Jesus in Bethlehem, and when they spread the Good News to the world.
I am thankful for everything, as always. Though there are a lot of catastrophes, calamities, victory, and triumphs, I am still thankful that God gave me life. Life is hard, I know, but I do not want to think about its hardship right now right now. I want to think of the pleasure we have gotten, the time we have spent, and the days of victories.
As 2010 also comes, I also want to flashback to the memories I had this year 2009. My best description of 2009 is that it was ‘mature’ and getting more ‘mature’. I am sure you know what that means. But I learned a lot of things this year. In academics, things that were new to me were keyboarding (as in typing without looking at the keyboard), French (currently taking it), algebra, world history, and a lot more but less important. Independently, I learned some psychology processes and topics, like creating relationships, characteristics of adolescence, and a lot more! The psychology book I bought was really helpful, and I realize everything is part of life, but I can’t be sure it’s normal because sometimes, I just intend to do something [rebellious]. But anyway, I tried new things also this year, like buying online and creating my bank account. In that way also I can earn money for college and some travels to the other worlds. I also found and started some college preparations, which were a lot! A college diploma of French, English, History, Psychology, Political Science, or/and Education degree is my only aspiration for now. Success in academics would be the first thing I would do for myself to start my life. Of course, without knowledge, there won’t be you. You would just be a Boo Radley living in a lonely life. Nonetheless, this is just a brief summary of my 2009. I had a lot of experiences this year, and 2009 isn’t actually finished yet: 10 more days J
That’s all for now, folks. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!
Josh
P. S. The surgery was successful but still experiencing pains--in the throat; the ears did not take any pain yet.
P. S. The surgery was successful but still experiencing pains--in the throat; the ears did not take any pain yet.